Our mission is to always be a source of healing for the planet.
Our primary goal is to protect the 90 acres (36 hectares) of roadless tropical deciduous forest that forms the reserve.
Responsible ECOTOURISM provides an opportunity for people to come and immerse themselves in nature while providing a way to protect the forest.
We also strive to promote ECOLOGICAL AGRICULTURE.
Some projects we are working on:
- In the near future we plan on sponsoring ecological agriculture workshops in local communities and schools.
- We are working on a seed bank of highly nutritious plants adapted to local conditions.
- Art workshop for the 100 children of our local community, Zapotengo.
- Nursery for fruit trees unavailable locally.
- Sustainable harvest of local medicinal plants and trees.